Macrocomm has been announced as a Bronze Sponsor of the Internet of Things Forum Africa 2019. This year, IoT Forum Africa is set to take place on 26 & 27 March 2019 at the Gallagher Convention Centre, Midrand, Johannesburg.
The highly anticipated conference is targeted at thought leaders, IoT ecosystem participants and experts in Africa, and will create a platform for all players to share their knowledge of real-world IoT trends, challenges and solutions.
This two-day event will offer attendees the opportunity to rub shoulders with leaders from a variety of industries. Internet of Things Forum Africa is the perfect platform to engage in thought-provoking exchanges as well as discover the ever-expanding phenomenon which is IoT.
Macrocomm was established in 2005 selling voice and data contracts and has since evolved into a telecommunications and technology company focused on IoT (Internet of Things), Energy Management Solutions, Smart Asset Management, Smart Connectivity, Smart Data Analysis, Smart Lighting Solutions, Smart Utility Management, Smart Buildings, Smart City, Smart Dispatch, Smart Traffic Solutions, Smart Vehicle, Smart Agriculture, Smart Healthcare, Smart Manufacturing, Smart Media, Smart Security and Smart Training Academy.
Through its partner eco-system, Macrocomm provides turnkey solutions, leveraging connectivity, devices and analytics. It is an accredited re-seller of mobile, data, networking and infrastructure-related products as stand-alone offerings, or as part of its IoT portfolio.
Founded on the values of integrity and professionalism, the company is a level 1 Broad-Based Black Woman Economic Empowerment entity and boasts a diverse team of experts across South Africa and with partner companies in other key African countries.
Confirmed speakers for IOTFA2019 include:
- Phathizwe Malinga, Managing Director: Sqwidnet
- Roger Hislop, Executive Head: IOT at Internet Solutions
- Toros Esim Emre, Head of Digital Retail and Regional Director of Digital Strategy at Orange Business Services for the Middle East and African market.
- Johanna Juselius, Senior Advisor, EU Affairs, Helsinki-Uusimaa Region
- Rudeon Snell, Leonardo Leader for SAP Africa
- Kabelo Rabotho, Marketing Director, Nissan South Africa
- Abdul Baba, Head of IT Operations at www.kwese.com
- Colin Banks, SAP Leonardo Engagement Lead for SAP Africa
- Dr Mark Nasila, Chief Analytics Officer: Consumer Banking & Chief Risk Office at FNB
- Kyle Parker, CEO of MITAS, Pagemark Africa and COO of Informed Decisions
- Dr Towela Nyerinda Jere, Principal Programme Officer, Nepad Agency
- Sindisiwe Nhlapho Dlamini Moloi, CIO at Transnet SOC Ltd
- Lee Naik, CEO of TransUnion Africa
- Richard Barry, CEO at Polymorph
- Jon Foster-Pedley, Dean and director at Henley Business School, Africa
- Tshepo Motshegoa, Group Chief Information Officer at 3Sixty Financial Services Group
How to Participate:
Join as an attendee: Join hundreds of Africa’s entrepreneurs, IOT solution providers and technology leaders – for two days of top-level content, case studies, live demos, and plenty of networking opportunities.
Join as a speaker: Showcase your thought-leadership. Share your insights and experience. Shape solutions to critical business challenges.
Join us as an exhibitor: Showcase your brand and present your solutions to a select audience. Position your organisation at the forefront of Africa’s IoT revolution. Find new partnerships, investors, leads, and opportunities.
For more information, visit www.iotforumafrica.com
Kali Linux for Raspberry Pi 4 Relased
Offensive Security just introduced Kali Linux for Raspberry Pi 4, completely upgraded and re-engineered. This is the first model with…
Magic Eye Enables Robots To Improve Their Object Discovering Capacity
Another MIT-created procedure empowers robots to rapidly distinguish items covered up in a three-dimensional haze of information, reminiscent of how…
3 Cybersecurity Conferences of 2019 You Must Attend
As we know security takes a team, and it’s a journey. Boost your security approach by networking and knowledge sharing. Defcon When: 9-11 August, 2019…
Macrocomm announced as sponsor of IoT Forum Africa 2019
Macrocomm has been announced as a Bronze Sponsor of the Internet of Things Forum Africa 2019. This year, IoT Forum…