One of the most advanced tools to scan phone numbers using only free resources.
The goal is to first gather basic information such as country, area, carrier and line type on any international phone numbers with a very good accuracy. Then try to determine the VoIP provider or search for footprints on search engines to try to identify the owner.
- Check if phone number exists and is possible
- Gather standard information such as country, line type and carrier
- Check several numbers at once
- OSINT reconnaissance using external APIs, Google Hacking, phone books & search engines
- Use custom formatting for more effective OSINT reconnaissance
The tool only accepts E164 and International formats as input.
- E164: +3396360XXXX
- International: +33 9 63 60 XX XX
- National: 09 63 60 XX XX
- RFC3966: tel:+33-9-63-60-XX-XX
- Out-of-country format from US: 011 33 9 63 60 XX XX
Use any to disable this feature. Default value: all
git clone https://github.com/sundowndev/PhoneInfoga
pip3 install -r requirements.txt