Market-leading NGAV proven to stop malware with integrated threat intelligence and immediate response — with a single lightweight agent that operates without the need for constant signature updates, on-premises management infrastructure or complex integrations, making it fast and easy to replace your AV.
Falcon Endpoint Protection Pro offers the ideal AV replacement solution by combining the most effective prevention technologies and EDR capabilities with built-in threat intelligence and automated sandbox analysis — all in a single lightweight agent.
UPGRADE FROM LEGACY AV TO CUTTING EDGE DEFENSES
- Unmatched prevention capabilities protect against known, unknown malware and ransomware, and fileless and malware-free attacks
- Full attack visibility provides details, context and history for every alert
- Powerful response enables precise and granular remediation
- Threat Intelligence integration immediately assesses the origin, impact and severity of threats in the environment and provides recovery guidance for decisive response and remediation
CrowdStrike’s cloud-based endpoint protection is a game-changer. It offers advanced protection to prevent threats and enables companies to gain real-time, ongoing analysis of what is happening in their environment. As more and more organizations are looking for more effective solutions that can stop advanced, modern-day threats, I believe CrowdStrike Falcon is the answer.
CHIEF INFORMATION OFFICER,
WESTERN DIGITAL CORPORATION
AI powered Machine Learning and IOAs protect against attacks
- Protects against known and unknown malware, and malware-free or fileless attacks
- Combines the best and latest prevention technologies such as machine learning, AI, indicators of attack (IOAs) and more
- Eliminates ransomware
- Covers the gaps left by legacy AV
- Fully protects endpoints online and offline
A CrowdStrike security expert is standing by to offer information, advice, or help with your purchase.
Kali Linux for Raspberry Pi 4 Relased
Offensive Security just introduced Kali Linux for Raspberry Pi 4, completely upgraded and re-engineered. This is the first model with…
Magic Eye Enables Robots To Improve Their Object Discovering Capacity
Another MIT-created procedure empowers robots to rapidly distinguish items covered up in a three-dimensional haze of information, reminiscent of how…
3 Cybersecurity Conferences of 2019 You Must Attend
As we know security takes a team, and it’s a journey. Boost your security approach by networking and knowledge sharing. Defcon When: 9-11 August, 2019…
Macrocomm announced as sponsor of IoT Forum Africa 2019
Macrocomm has been announced as a Bronze Sponsor of the Internet of Things Forum Africa 2019. This year, IoT Forum…